Saturday, March 12, 2011

Zits on My Ass and Loads of Laughs

Mind: Alexa is feeling much better, thank God. George is being so sweet and living up to his promises.  My mind is becoming more at ease.

Body: Uterus is still feeling full and sticking out slightly.  My boobs are a little more sore, but just barely.  I have energy still mostly, which is great.  My poops are getting harder.  Yes, I know it’s gross to talk about, but they are and I want to record it so other pregnant women reading this won’t feel alone when their poops get really hard really early on too.  This just means we need to drink even more water!!!  On another gross note, I couldn’t help but let out a few extra farts today in the ocean while I was swimming carrying Alexa back to the boat in the very surgy waves.  I blamed it on the fish.  Oh, and I have zits on my normally zit-free ass.  Ooooo, sexy.

My meals today:

Breakfast – 1 organic, free-range, cage-Free hard boiled egg & ½ cup of plain fat-free organic yogurt with honey
Lunch – Veggie goat cheese rainbow salad with walnuts and two sliced of multigrain bread on the beach
Snacks – 2 spoon fulls of peanut butter, 2 squares of vegan dark chocolate, wheat-free pretzel sticks dipped in humus
Dinner – Homemade eggplant parmesan
LOTS OF WATER!

Exercise: hour and a half yoga class; 10 minute ocean swim

Power Spirit: After Alexa’s doctor’s checkup this morning, Heather, Margarita, Jamie and I scurried off to a gorgeous beach front yoga class in Grand Case.  Words can’t describe how spiritual it was.  But the car ride back was the highlight.  I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.  Boy did I need those laughs.  I’m so grateful to have girlfriends, so grateful to have a healthy daughter and so grateful to have a loving, devoted husband.  What would I do without these special people in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment