Friday, March 25, 2011

6 Weeks

Mind: I’m feeling really down and overwhelmed today.  I fell asleep last night alone in my bed thinking about Alexa’s upcoming surgery and it is obviously still deeply weighing on my mind.  So, I tried out a new yoga studio this morning only to suffer through the most disappointing yoga class I’ve ever taken in my life.  Half way through the class I considered pretending I had morning sickness and running out, but I stayed out of respect for the instructor and hoping to get something out of it.  Then came home to find… ugh…. I’m not even going to go into it.  I’m just so irritated today and feeling really down and overwhelmed.

Body: To top it all off, I feel super bloated today.  Even my fingers are swollen!  Did I put too much sea salt on my rice and beans for lunch?  Am I not drinking enough water?  Ugh.  I am so uncomfortable.  My lower back is very achy and I feel so fat.  My jeans are tight and I’m exhausted.

Spirit: I need proper exercise, meditation and rest.  I’m severely craving a long run, long swim and a challenging, light-hearted yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment