Friday, June 10, 2011

17 Weeks, 4 Days

As of last Monday at 16 weeks, 7 days… Jr is popping around my lower belly like a bag of popping corn.  I feel the little jumping bean kick and punch me daily now a few times a day especially when I devour a French cappuccino.  He started up his shenanigans on the flight over to France at regular intervals.  Maybe she was moving this whole time, I just wasn’t ever still at the right moments to feel her.  And Jr isn’t the only thing that’s popping these days, my lower belly is popping out like a pot belly pig.  I feel like a pot belly pig too.  My exercise routine was going great until Alexa and I came to France earlier this week… now, it is nil mostly because my life is completely revolved around Alexa at the moment.  Sure, I’ve gone on some long walks, a bike ride with Alexa on the tot seat, and lifted a little light weight, but nothing like the running I was doing.  I feel fat.  Maybe it’s the French pizza, bread, and gelato I’ve been eating also.  Well, baby likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment