Monday, May 30, 2011

15 Weeks, 6 Days

I swear I woke up this morning and my stomach is as flat as a board.  Well, flat as a board who looks a bit like someone’s been drinking too much beer and eating too many pizzas.  Of course the beer and pizza part is NOT the case… I’m more than 4 months prego for Christ’s sake, aren’t I?  I never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but this stomach flatness is really disturbing.  Where did the baby go?  I wrote in my last blog that I felt the baby move loads of times, but now I haven’t felt him/her in a while and I am beginning to second guess those previous movement feelings.  Was it maybe just air bubbles maybe?  I am freaking out!  What if something happened to the baby!?!?! Is he/she still alive?  I’ve been running light 5k runs in the A/C a few times a week, eating pretty well, no bleeding or other weird cramping or anything else strange going on… so, why at 16 weeks prego do I have pretty much no more pregnancy symptoms?!?!  My boobs don’t even hurt anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment